The Cisco 5760 Wireless Controller is an industry-leading platform designed for 802.11ac networks with maximum performance and services at scale, combined with high availability for mission-critical wireless networks. Through the Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), it delivers wire-speed performance with services such as advanced quality of service (QoS), flexible NetFlow v9, and downloadable ACLs. Delivering on the One Network component of the Unified Access vision, the Cisco 5760 offers:
● Wire-speed 60-Gbps throughput with services
● Up to 1000 access points per controller and 72,000 access points in a cluster
● Up to 12,000 clients per controller and 864,000 clients in a cluster
● Network traffic visibility through flexible NetFlow v9
● RF visibility and protection
● Cisco CleanAir technology
● ClientLink 3.0
● Access Point Stateful Switchover(AP SSO)
● Application Visibility with AVC
● Service Discovery Gateway
IP Trading has sold its Cisco network equipment business to XS Network Tech. You can request a quote or visit their website on the following secure link: www.xsnet.com.au
What’s up at IP Trading?
IP Trading has sold its Cisco network equipment business to XS Network Tech. You can contact XSNet at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 02 7229 0131.
IP Trading is alive and well and ready to assist you with all your other ICT requirements, Network Equipment, Storage, Servers, Racks, Cables, Security Devices, Video Communication, End User Computers, Scanning and Printing Solutions, UPS’s.
IP Trading is a channel partner of HPE, Aruba, Dell, Arista, APC, Eaton, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Check Point, Sophos, Honeywell, ViewSonic, HP, Lenovo, Poly, Jabra, Ring Central for hosted voice and video solutions, and TurboX for 3rd party SFP’s, Ethernet and fibre cables.
Please feel free to contact IP Trading with any questions you have at email@example.com or call +61 02 8344 5566.
SEARCH BY CATEGORIES
Unit 2, 153 Beauchamp Road
Matraville, NSW, 2036 Australia